Innovation needs people who dare to take the first step to do something great, and July is a month famous for innovation. Now that July 4th has passed let’s take a quick look at some of the other innovations the month of July has brought for us.
- The first adhesive postage stamp was offered for sale, 1847
- United States Post Office started 5-digit zip codes, 1963
- The bikini bathing suit made its debut in Paris, France, 1946
- Louis Pasteur successfully tested an anti-rabies vaccine on a boy bitten by an infected dog, 1885
- The Reader’s Digest was founded, 1922
- The first man (Astronaut Neil Armstrong) to set foot on the moon, 1969
- The ice cream cone was invented by Charles E. Menches, during the Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, 1904
- First color motion pictures were exhibited, 1928
I’m sure that plenty of you have tons of your own ideas and innovations, and Namecheap is here to help us get you started with a .US domain name and 1 year of private email for only $0.98. Take note this offer price is valid for the first year only and is available at only one order per household, business, or client. In order to be eligible for a .US domain name you must be United States citizens, residents, or organizations, or a foreign entity with a presence in the United States.
No coupon code is required for this sale. Simply follow the banner in this post or click here and get your creative juices flowing!