Sam Shadwell, a Rice University of Texas student, has written a brand new programming language which does everything Donald Trump style. The new language is a modified version of Python, and it will only do and output things that The Donald would do or say himself.
Here are TrumpScript’s features:
- TrumpScript won’t run via root users. Trump is all you should need.
- TrumpScript won’t compile on computers in China and Mexico.
- No floating numbers. Everything is integers because Trump never does anything halfway.
- All numbers must be greater than 1 million.
- TrumpScript does not have an “import” method. Everything must be home-grown in America.
- “True” and “False” have been replaced with “Fact” and “Lie.”
- All TrumpScript applications must end with the phrase “America is great.”
- TrumpScript’s error messages are real-life Trump quotes.
- Everything is completely (case) insensitive
- TrumptScript won’t work on Windows. Because Trump is not a PC guy.
- TrumpScript limits the variable names only to politician names and Donald Trumps’s favorite words.
TrumpScript is available on GitHub for you’re programming language.