The number of online threats are steadily rising and more and more of them are wreaking havoc on businesses due to improper staff training and awareness. Unfortunately most businesses just don’t have the necessary budget and resources to train their staff on proper online security measures. ESET wants to help with the launch of a new, totally free, cyber security awareness training program.
The free ESET training program lasts 90 minutes and covers core cyber security concepts such as:
- Threats Overview: Malware, phishing & social engineering
- Password Policies: Best practices; 2FA and how to use it
- Web Protection: What to look for; what to avoid
- Email Protection: What to look for; what to avoid
- Preventive Measures: Best practices for security at home and business
The program is designed specifically for businesses to register their staff for the training, provide customized certificates of completion, and track staff progress. However you can also comfortably register yourself, and take the training program on your own.
You will go through an online presentation and finish things off with a quick exam. When you’ve successfully passed the exam, and finished the online presentation – you’ll be able to download a certificate from your company/organization & ESET.
Learn more about the ESET cyber security training program or register to take part for yourself here.